This map is just a simpel multiplayer map… with a few Challanges… “north is for one player and the spawn is for the an other 🙂 hope you guys find this map funny… and if you have some suggestions about what i should fix or edit then just give me a feed back and il look on to it 🙂
This mod causes full belts to overflow at the end.
If you think factory planning is too easy because you can let belts fill up as buffers, this mod is for you. Belts that fill up at the end will overflow onto the ground, making a mess and wasting your time and/or resources. It gets worse when the overflow starts to spill onto neighboring belts, ruining your production flow.
This mod adds a a bit more depth to game, as you have to deal with waste products in ore processing.
I tested it for about 10 hours in multiplayer mode. It works great so far.
It adds the following features:
* Ore crusher and pulverizer to process raw ore
* Process by-products (gravel, dirt, slag)
* Removed hand-crafting, added burner assembling machine instead
* Cokery to transform wood to coal
* Water well pump to pump up water even in deserts
* Tree farm that auto seeds and chops down trees
* Terraform: build land on water tiles
Most of the features are copied/adapted from other mods. All credits go to the original creators.
As some/most of the mods weren’t updated anymore, or I didn’t like the balancing, I adapted them 😀
– Build a maze out of walls and turrets to keep biters that are spawning in waves and possibly multiple positions from reaching a valuable target
– Campaign including a tutorial and three maps. Making new maps shouldn’t be too hard
– Four different, unlockable turrets
– Simplified crafting recipies. You get to manage a small base for resources but are mostly busy building a maze
– Decide what to spend your mining efforts on: money for turrets, stone for walls or coffee for science