Use your rockets as a cargo to quickly send a payload to a distant outpost.
To establish a transportation path :
– Research the “Cargo rockets” technology.
– Build a Cargo departure chest on the side of a rocket silo (or a simple dedicated cargo rocket silo). Open it and rename it if you want.
Verify that the silo checkbox is checked : it means that the nearby silo was recorded and linked.
The content of this chest will be sent as a payload.
– Build a Cargo arrival chest at the delivery location. Open it and rename it if you want.
Open one of the chests and use the “To” or “From” button to link them together (it opens a list of possible departures or arrivals).
To send a payload :
– when the rocket is built and ready, you can manually launch the payload using the Launch button of the Departure Chest (do not use the Launch button of the silo !).
– or you can check the “autolaunch” option. In this case, the rocket will be launch as soon as it is ready (i.e. constructed) and every stack of the departure chest is full.
Note that you can use the red cross to limit the size of the chest.